Kidd’s Kids Disney Trip 2018
View the stories from our Disney Trip!
I used to think being on Television was the most wonderful thing in the world.
Then I became a Mom.
Children bring a perspective of gratitude like nothing else can. My child is happy and healthy and God willing, will live a gloriously full life. Not all parents are blessed with this peace of mind.
Kidd’s Kids is a non-profit that brings hope and happiness to children with life threatening illnesses. For 25+ years, this wonderful organization helps more than 50 families create beautiful memories by providing an all expense paid trip to Walt Disney World every November.
Caroline’s dedication to continue Kidd Kraddick’s love and generosity extends into each family that this organization has the opportunity to help. I am so humbled by her efforts and grateful that my son and I can help bring joy and smiles to families and children in need every year.
Kidd’s Kids Teen Trip
(June 1st – 7th, 2019)
- The child must be between the ages of 13 and 18 years old at the time of the trip.
- The child must be diagnosed with a life-threatening and/or terminal illness as determined by an attending physician. Documentation is required.
Please sign up below to receive an application once it’s available in December 2018.
Kidd’s Kids Teen Trip
(November 21st – 25th, 2019)
- The child must be between the ages of 5 and 12 years old at the time of the trip.
- The child’s illness or disability must be one of the following: Be diagnosed with a chronic/terminal illness OR be physically challenged OR have an impairment due to a birth defect or accident/injury.
- The child and their family must reside in a Kidd Kraddick Morning Show radio listening area. “Listening area” is defined by being able to listen to the show on the radio in the child’s home city.
- The child’s family must show a financial need (being otherwise unable to afford a trip of this nature).
- The families for the 2018 Kidd’s Kids Trip have been already been selected. Those who applied will be contacted soon.
Please sign up below to receive an application once it is available in April 2019.